Price List of the Royal Enfield Bikes
The Royal Enfield is one of the best models of the bike found in all the versions. The mileage of Royal Enfield is 35 kmpl which are quite good for its segment. Royal Enfield features the era styling as is widespread in all the bikes of this range. This Royal Enfield also available with twin seating. Royal Enfield is a well-liked brand of Royal Enfield Classic. It has also acquired many passionate lovers and appreciation for its skill and wallop. Manufacturing some of the best-known bikes, Royal Enfield has altered into a lifestyle product.
Royal Enfield has created the mid-size motorcycle segment in India with its unique and distinctive modern classic bikes. With its new manufacturing base in Chennai, India, and an upcoming new product development and research center in the UK, the bike manufacturer are also able to grow its production rapidly against a surge in demand for Royal Enfield bikes.
- Royal Enfield motorcycles in India include 350cc bikes as well as 500cc bikes and a 535cc café racer model.
- The Royal Enfield product line-up includes the Bullet 350, Bullet 500, Classic 350 & Classic 500, Thunderbird 350, Thunderbird 500 and also the Continental GT 535cc café racer.
- In India, Royal Enfield operates through 12 company-operated stores and 400 dealers in all major cities and towns such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and many more.
- Royal Enfield also exports motorcycles to over 50 countries around the world including the USA, Japan, UK, several European and Latin American countries, as well as the Middle East and other countries of South Asia.
- The manufacturer also organizes and supports many motorcycling events and rides, more prominently the Royal Enfield Rider Mania.
- An annual gathering of Royal Enfield riders from all over India to the lovely beaches of Goa, and the Himalayan Odyssey, the most arduous motorcycle ride over some of the toughest roads and also highest mountain passes in the Himalayas.
- Royal Enfield motorcycles are in high demand in India, and with long waiting periods at dealerships.
Price list of different Royal Enfield All bikes:
- The cost of Royal Enfield Himalayan is Rs.1.56 Lac.
- The cost of Royal Enfield Continental GT is Rs.1.92 Lac.
- cost of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Twinspark is Rs.1.05 Lac.
- The cost of Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twinspark is Rs.1.18 Lac.
- The cost of Royal Enfield Classic 350 is Rs.1.25 Lac.
- cost of Royal Enfield Classic 500 is Rs.1.60 to 1.79 Lac.
- The cost of Royal Enfield Desert Storm is Rs.1.63 Lac.
|Model||Ex. Show Room Price||CC||Mileage|
|Royal Enfield Classic 350||1.39 lakh **||346 cc||37|
|Royal Enfield Bullet 350||1.16 lakh **||346 cc||40|
|Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X||1.57 lakh **||349 cc||–|
|Royal Enfield Himalayan||1.68 lakh **||411 cc||36|
|Royal Enfield Bullet 500||1.69 lakh **||499 cc||30|
|Royal Enfield Classic 500||1.70 lakh **||499 cc||32|
|Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350||1.50 lakh **||346 cc||40|
|Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X||1.99 lakh **||499 cc||–|
|Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500||1.91 lakh **||499 cc||30|
|Royal Enfield Continental GT 650||4.25 lakh **||Exp. Launch: September 2018||–|
|Royal Enfield Interceptor 650||3.50 lakh **||Exp. Launch: September 2018||–|