TOP 10 Cars in India with Images, Specifications, Price, Review & Upcoming
The automobile industry in India, one of big achievement is selling and launching new models of cars. There are several models of cars are available in India, but about the top 10 cars are also in plenty. The number of cars to launch in India is as follows:
The upcoming and modern cars in India:-
- Tata Nano twist active: The Nano is the not only the TOP 10 Cars In India with images, Specifications, Price, review & the Upcoming car but also that comes under in an Indian economic budget. The car is pretty small, elegant outlook design, updated interior works, and compatible seats for the family. The new edition also offers an automatic gearbox facility to handle the car more easily. It comes with petrol 600cc and their competitors are Hyundai Eon and also Maruti Alto 800.
- Tata zica Hatchback: it is the successor one and it earlier called as Kite. The future Tata hatchback has previously revealed a new Zica. The auto Zica the third latest product after the production of TATA’s product as Zest and also e Bolt models. It takes place the top latest positions in 2016. Its price is around 4 to 5.75 lakhs. The capacity of fuel is 1.05-litre diesel and 1.2-liter turbo petrol. The main competition cars are such as Hyundai i10, Hyundai Eon, and few others.
- Maruti Celerio diesel: the latest model of Maruti released a Maruti Celerio with the super diesel engine in India. It is one of TOP 10 Cars In India with images, Specifications, Price, review & Upcoming The car meets the best reviews from the customer’s side. The capacity of the engine is 800cc with two cylinder diesel.
- Renault KWID: this auto meets the unique design and also incredible performance. It is also the cheapest production auto by Renault. The small design of the car and the capacity of petrol is 800cc.
- Tata Zica Sedan: the car which replaces the Indigo eCS and it is more compact one. It is similar to Kite hatchback and the rear design with the aggressive price. The price is around 4.25 up to 6.5 lakhs.
- Ford Figo: the new arrival of the car which brings the elegant features and a challenging performance. The capacity of the car is 1.5 liter Diesel. It also gains the good reviews from the beginning launch of the day.
- Ford Figo Aspire: The Figo Aspire is the similar design to Figo concept based on its style, design, interior works by the Figo hatchback. The capacity of the engine is 1.5-liter diesel and their competition car models are Honda Amaze, Tata Zest, and also Maruti Swift Dzire.
- Honda Jazz: it is one of the TOP 10 Cars In India with images, Specifications, Price, review & Upcoming features are in the top at Honda Jazz. The performance of the car increases through diesel capability and affordable price.
- Maruti Suzuki New Baleno: the latest model of Maruti Suzuki meets the premium as 3-4 hatchbacks to the Baleno moniker. Its new look competes for all other models of Maruti. Both the engine capacity is 1.3 in diesel and 1.3 in petrol.
- Maruti Suzuki iv-4 SUV: The best model for SUV that more compact for the sports lovers for the best ride. The ultra speed engine capacity of fuel both petrol and diesel. The competitions with Fiat Avventura and Ford Ecosport. The price of the car is approximately 7- 10 lakhs.
- Ford Figo
- Honda Jazz
- Maruti-Celerio diesel
- Maruti Suzuki iv-4 SUV
- Maruti Suzuki New Baleno
- Renault KWID
- Tata Nano twist active
- Tata zica Hatchback
- Tata-Zica Sedan