Net banking: It is also known as an Online banking or e-banking.It is an electronic payment system that uses customers of the bank to maintain financial transactions through their financial institution website. To access the financial institution’s net banking system customer with an internet, what they have to register with bank and setup password and other information for customer verification.Various benefits provide by the online or net banking. With the net banking customer easy to check the account balance information, statements and transferring an amount to another account easily.These facilities provide by Bank of Baroda net banking/online services worldwide for a customer.
Bank Of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is Indian state-owned international banking financial service company.Headquarters of Bank of Baroda located in Navi-Mumbai in Gujarat.The bank was established on 20 July 1908 and it founded by Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III.After the State bank of India(SBI), It is second largest bank in India.The bank along with other 13 largest commercial banks was nationalised on 19th July 1969 by the government of India.
Bank of Baroda Net banking services
Bank of Baroda facilitates to customers to access their accounts through the online.The Bank providing net banking services to customers for bill payments, tax payments, fund transferring, mobile applications, Adhaar card seeding and TAB banking.The user gets these all service from home without any delay.
Bank of Baroda Net Banking Features
- Transfer Fund to Own Bank of Baroda Account.
- Transfer Fund to Other Bank Account.
- View Account Details/Balance.
- Download Account Statement.
- Create Fixed Deposit.
- View Demat Account Details.
- Register for SMS Banking.
- Recharge Mobile.
- Shop online and pay using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking.
- View Credit Card Details.
- By using this service Purchase general Insurance policies.
- And also provide financial and non-financial services by Bank of Baroda net banking.
Login to Bank of Baroda(BOB) net banking
The Customers of Bank of Baroda bank, if they need to use net banking for accessing their account transactions. They have to log into an official website of Bank of Baroda.By using the net banking facility, candidates easy to access their account transactions by avoid delay, Queue and secured net banking provided by Bank of Baroda net banking service.Steps for login to the Bank of Baroda net banking service are given below.
- Firstly, Users visits official website of Bank of Baroda www.bankofbaroda.com
- And click on the “Net banking” and select your country.
- Next, select the “retail user” for saving account holders and select the “Corporate user” for current account users.
- Finally, you will get Login page then enter required details User Id, Password and click on ‘submit’ button for net banking services.
Bank Of Baroda Net Banking Fund Transfer
Bank of Baroda facilitates to customers for transfer funds to another account.Syndicate Bank provides various types fund transferring method through net banking.Here, users transfer fund own Bank of Baroda account or also transfer funds to anther bank accounts.Fund transfer types of Bank of Baroda bank net banking are Multiple fund transfer, NEFT, IFSC and RTGS.
Nowadays NEFT is quick, convenient and extremely easy to transfer money.National Electronics Fund Transfer or NEFT as it is known is a quick and fast way of transferring funds from a particular bank to any other bank.Simple steps for fund transferring with NEFT/RTGS are given below.
- Firstly, Login to the “Baroda connect”.
- And Move your mouse to the “Transfer” tab.
- Click on the to transfer to other bank NEFT/RTGS.
- Fill the required details in blank spaces and click on submit button.
- Now transfer your amount safely to other account and you will ger alert to your registered mobile.
Bank Of Baroda Bill payment
The Bank of Baroda(BOB) providing various online bill payment services to customers to pay electricity bills, DTH bills, Mobile bills, Gas, credit card bills and all other bill payments through the Bank of Baroda bank net banking. Benefits of Bank of Baroda net banking bill payment are Avoid long ques, bill payment alerts, tracking your payments and no transaction charges applied.
BOB Net banking bill payment process
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bank of Baroda bank www.bobcards.com
- Click on” Payment” tab and you will get more options Payment by Billdesk, Payment Online
Self-portal and instant pay services.
- And select the”Payment by Billdesk” tab and click on”Bill Payment” option.
- You will get a list of bill payment options like utility bills, DTH, Recharge, Credit card etc and select the required option.
- Finally enter the payment type, mobile number, amount and click on “submit” button.
- You will get confirmation alert for the bill payment details to a registered e-mail or mobile number.
Bank Of Baroda Customer care
Toll-free:1800 102 4455
E-mail: [email protected]
Net Banking CC: 1800 222 227