Net banking: It is also known as an Online banking or e-banking.It is an electronic payment system that uses customers of the bank to maintain financial transactions through their financial institution website. To access the financial institution’s net banking system customer with an internet, what they have to register with bank and setup password and other information for customer verification.Various benefits provide by the online or net banking. With the net banking customer easy to check the account balance information, statements and transferring an amount to another account easily.These facilities provide by Bank of Baroda net banking/online services worldwide for a customer.
Bank Of India
Bank of India (BoI) is commercial bank with headquarters in Mumbai and, India. it was Founded in 1906.Bank of India and other 13 commercial banks nationalised on 19th July 1969.And it was founded on 7th September 1906 in Mumbai, Maharastra.Presently, BOI wings present in 22 foreign countries spread over 5 continents.
Bank of India Net banking services
Bank of India facilitates to customers to access their accounts through the online.The Bank providing net banking services to customers for bill payments, tax payments, fund transferring, mobile applications, Adhaar card seeding and TAB banking.The user gets these all service from home without any delay.
Bank of India Net Banking Features
- Transfer Fund to Own Bank of Baroda Account.
- Transfer Fund to Other Bank Account.
- View Account Details/Balance.
- Download Account Statement.
- Create Fixed Deposit.
- View Demat Account Details.
- Register for SMS Banking.
- Recharge Mobile.
- Shop online and pay using Bank of India Internet Banking.
- View Credit Card Details.
- By using this service Purchase general Insurance policies.
- And also provide financial and non-financial services by Bank of India net banking
Bank of India net banking Registration & Login
The Customers of Bank of India(BOI), if they need to use net banking for accessing their account transactions. They have to log into an official website of Bank of India.By using the net banking facility, candidates easy to access their account transactions by avoid delay, Queue and secured net banking provided by Bank of India net banking service.Steps for login to the BOI net banking service are given below.
- Firstly, Users visits official website of Bank of Baroda www.bankofindia.co.in
- And click on the “e-service” and select your country.
- Next, select the “retail user” for saving account holders and select the “Corporate user” for current account users.
- And enter the required details for new users to get user Id and Password.
- Finally, click on “Login” tab then enter required details User Id, Password and click on ‘submit’ button for net banking services.
Bank Of India Net Banking Fund Transfer
Bank of India facilitates to customers for transfer funds to another account.Syndicate Bank provides various types fund transferring method through net banking.Here, users transfer fund own Bank of India account or also transfer funds to anther bank accounts.Fund transfer types of Bank of India bank net banking are Multiple fund transfer, IMPS, NEFT, IFSC and RTGS.
Nowadays NEFT is quick, convenient and extremely easy to transfer money.National Electronics Fund Transfer or NEFT as it is known is a quick and fast way of transferring funds from a particular bank to any other bank.Simple steps for fund transferring with NEFT/RTGS are given below.
- Firstly, Login to the “starconectcbs.boi”.
- And Move your mouse to the “Transfer” tab.
- Click on the to transfer to other bank NEFT/RTGS.
- Fill the required details in blank spaces and click on submit button.
- Now transfer your amount safely to other account and you will get alerted to your registered mobile.
Immediate payment service(IMPS), it is introduced by NPCI.Bank of India proving IMPS service to customers easy accessing their account across India 24×7.This transaction is accessible through the net banking/mobile banking.
Bank Of India Bill payment
The Bank of India(BOI) providing various online bill payment services to customers to pay electricity bills, DTH bills, Mobile bills, Gas, credit card bills and all other bill payments through the Bank of India net banking. Benefits of BOI net banking bill payment are Avoid long ques, bill payment alerts, tracking your payments and no transaction charges applied.
BOI Net banking bill payment process
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bank of Baroda bank www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on” Union bill Pay” tab and next go to bill pay online(Through net banking).
- And select the”Bill pay” tab.
- You will get a list of bill payment options like utility bills, EMI, Entertainment, DTH, Recharge, Credit card etc and select the required option.
- Finally enter the payment type, mobile number, amount and click on “submit” button.
- You will get confirmation alert for the bill payment details to a registered e-mail or mobile number.
Bank Of India Customer care
E-mail: [email protected]