Net banking is also known as an Online banking or e-banking.It is an electronic payment system that uses customers of the bank to maintain financial transactions through their financial institution website. To access the financial institution’s net banking system customer with an internet, what they have to register with bank and setup password and other information for customer verification.Various benefits provide by the online or net banking. With the net banking customer easy to check the account balance information, statements and transferring an amount to another account easily.These facilities provide by Canara bank net banking services worldwide fo customers.
Canara Bank Net banking
Canara bank is an Indian state-owned bank.It is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.It was established in Mangalore in 1906 and it is one of the oldest banks in the country.The government of India nationalised the Karnataka bank in 1969.Canara Hindu permanent fund established by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai in 1906 and changed the name to Canara bank in 1910.
Canara Bank Net banking Features
- View Account Details/Balance
- Download Account Statement
- Create Fixed Deposit
- View Demat Account Details
- Register for SMS Banking
- Transfer Fund to Own Canara Bank Account
- Transfer Fund to Other Bank Account
- Recharge Mobile
- Shop online and pay using Canara Bank Internet Banking
- View Credit Card Details
- By using this service buy general Insurance policies.
- And also provide financial and not financial services by Canara bank net banking.
Canara bank net banking login:
Customers of Canara bank, if they need to use net banking for accessing account transactions, they have to log in to an official website.By using the net banking facility, candidates easy to access their account avoid delay, Que and secured net banking provided by Canara net banking service.steps for login to Canara bank net banking are given below.
- Firstly, Visit official website of Canara bank www.canarabank.in
- Next click on”Net banking Login” tab as shown in the screen.
- And select the “Retail user login” for saving account and “corporate user login” for the current account.
- Finally, enter the User Id and Password for Canara online banking.
Fund Transfer with Canara Bank
Canara Bank provides various types fund transferring method through net banking.Here, users transfer fund own Canara bank account or also transfer funds to anther bank accounts.Fund transfer types of Canara bank net banking are Multiple fund transfer, NEFT, RTGS, IFSC and IMPS. Customers firstly, login to the Canara bank online service with user id, password and make transfer funds.
NEFT: Nowadays NEFT is quick, convenient and extremely easy to transfer money.National Electronics Fund Transfer or NEFT as it is known is a quick and fast way of transferring funds from a particular bank to any other bank.
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service): IMPS is an instant interbank online fund transfer service.It is available 24×7, complete the year including Sundays and any bank holiday.The account of the receiver is credited instantly.
Canara bank net banking Bill Payments
The Canara bank providing various services to customers to pay electricity bills, DTH bills, Mobile bills, Gas, credit card bills and all other bill payments through the Canara bank net banking service. Benefits of Canara bank net banking bill payment, no transaction charges, Avoid long ques, bill payment alerts and tracking your payments.
Net banking bill payment of Canara bank
- Firstly, visit the official website of Canara bank www.canarabank.in
- Click on” Online line services” tab and you will get three options Bill payments, Tax payments, PPF payments.
- Next, select the”Bill Payment” option.
- You will get a list of bill payment options and select the required tab.
- Finally enter the payment type, mobile number, amount and click on “submit” button.
- You will get confirmation alert for the bill payment details to a registered mobile number.
Canara Bank Customer care
Canara providing customer service to users for any queries on net banking and other information about transactions.
Customer Care Toll -Free Number: 1800 425 0018
Customer Care Credit Card Toll -Free Number: 1800-425-2470
Visa Credit Card Customer Care Toll -Free Number:1800-222-884
MasterCard Credit Card Customer Care Toll -Free Number:1800-425-0018