Net banking: It is also known as an Online banking or e-banking.It is an electronic payment system that uses customers of the bank to maintain financial transactions through their financial institution website. To access the financial institution’s net banking system customer with an internet, what they have to register with bank and setup password and other information for customer verification.Various benefits provide by the online or net banking. With the net banking customer easy to check the account balance information, statements and transferring an amount to another account easily.These facilities provide by Syndicate bank net banking services worldwide fo customers.
Syndicate bank is an oldest and major commercial bank in India.It was founded by Vaman Kudva, T M A Pai and Upendra Pai.Syndicate bank was established in 1925 in Udupi.The bank, along with the other 13 commercial banks nationalised on 19th July 1969, the government of India. The headquarters of Syndicate bank located in Karnataka and Manipal, India.The first branch of the bank started in 1925 at Udipi, Karnataka state.
Syndicate bank net banking services
Syndicate bank facilitates to customers to access their accounts through the internet.The Bank providing net banking services to customers for bill payments, tax payments, fund transferring, mobile applications, Adhaar card seeding and TAB banking.The user gets these all service from home without any delay.
Syndicate bank Net Banking Features
- Transfer Fund to Own Syndicate Bank Account
- Transfer Fund to Other Bank Account
- View Account Details/Balance
- Download Account Statement
- Create Fixed Deposit
- View Demat Account Details
- Register for SMS Banking
- Recharge Mobile
- Shop online and pay using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking
- View Credit Card Details
- By using this service Purchase general Insurance policies.
- And also provide financial and not financial services by Syndicate bank net banking.
Syndicate Bank net banking Login
The users of Syndicate bank, if they need to use net banking for accessing their account transactions. They have to log into an official website of Syndicate bank.By using the net banking facility, candidates easy to access their account transactions by avoid delay, Que and secured net banking provided by Syndicate net banking service.steps for login to Syndicate bank net banking are given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Syndicate bank www.syndicatebank.in
- Select the option services and click on “e-services”.
- Next, you will get various options for net banking services and select required opt.
- Finally, enter the required details like user id and password.
- Now you are ready to access your account transactions through net banking.
Syndicate bank Net banking Bill payments
The Syndicate bank providing various online bill payment services to customers to pay electricity bills, DTH bills, Mobile bills, Gas, credit card bills and all other bill payments through the Bank of Baroda bank net banking. Benefits of Syndicate bank net banking bill payment are Avoid long ques, bill payment alerts, tracking your payments and no transaction charges.
Bill payment process of Syndicate bank net banking
- Firstly, visit the official website of syndicate bank www.syndicatebank.in
- Click on” services” tab and you will get three options e-services, other services and customer education.
- Next, select the”e-services tab” and click on”Bill Payment” option.
- You will get a list of bill payment options like utility bills, DTH, Recharge, Credit card etc and select the required option.
- Finally enter the payment type, mobile number, amount and click on “submit” button.
- You will get confirmation alert for the bill payment details to a registered mobile number or e-mail.
Syndicate bank Net banking Fund Transfer
Syndicate bank facilitates to customers for transfer funds to another account.Syndicate Bank provides various types fund transferring method through net banking.Here, users transfer fund own Syndicate bank account or also transfer funds to anther bank accounts.Fund transfer types of syndicate bank net banking are Multiple fund transfer, NEFT, IFSC and RTGS.
NEFT(National electronic fund transfer): Nowadays NEFT is quick, convenient and extremely easy to transfer money.National Electronics Fund Transfer or NEFT as it is known is a quick and fast way of transferring funds from a particular bank to any other bank.
Syndicate bank Mobile banking
Users of syndicate bank they are easy to access their account transactions by using Syndicate bank mobile app.Customers download the mobile application for online banking.The process of syndicate bank online mobile banking is given below.
- Customer submits Mobile Banking application form to the Branch or Customer can register through ATM.
- Branch registers the customer for Mobile Banking facility.
- Request from branch is processed and MPIN will be generated online.And it snd to the customer via SMS to registered mobile.
- The customer can get confirmation alert SMS from bank mobile banking and SMS contains activation code and URL for download Syndicate bank Mobile App.
- If the customer has not got the activation code they can send the word CODE to 9870900876.
- For windows/android, users will download syndicate bank mobile app from Playstore.And users register with user id and Password then start net banking through mobile.
Syndicate bank customer care service for net banking:
Call: 1800 425 5784 (Toll-free)
Email: [email protected]