Hear the Extreme Unique Sound in Royal Enfield Classic 500cc
Royal Enfield is one of the ancient brand bikes. The majority of the people turns their desire to buy the Royal Enfield Classic 500cc. This bike has been forever unique in their features, style, performance and their workings. When the time of comparing this bike with others, none of the bike stands before through these extraordinary features. When the Royal Enfield firm steps in the modern generation their features and performances are also same like this future generation. If you wish to make a long trip; you can without doubt to travel by this bike. See below the bike specifications and their features enclosed in this bike model.
Specifications and features in Royal Enfield Bullet 350 classic 500cc:-
- The Bullet 350 classic 500cc comes in all ranges of cc is 250cc to 500cc.
- The type of the bike is a cruiser.
- The available colors of the bikes are classic silver, classic tan and classic black.
- The frame and chassis are using an engine as a stressed member and single down tube.
- The displacement of the bike is 499cc.
- The engine features of the bike enclose 4-stroke, single cylinder and twins park.
- The latest features of this bike contain the air cooling technology. It saves your bike from the excess of heat and also in the summer season.
- The fuel system technology is Keihin electronic fuel injection and their ignition function is digital electronic ignition.
- The lubrication type is the wet sump.
- The bore is around 84 mm and stroke is about 90 mm.
- The number of cylinders is one and their air cleaner is through the paper element.
- The gearbox features are 5xspeed with constant mesh.
- The clutch type is multi-plate and wet.
- The rear suspension is twin gas charged system of shock absorbers via a 5-step easy adjustable preload.
- The front suspension is 35mm forks, telescopic and 130mm travel.
- The tubeless tyres and no alloy wheels.
- The total weight of the bike is 190 kg.
- The capacity of fuel tank consumes 13. 50 litres as a big tank.
- The bike reaches a 60 kmph in 3.90 secs. S
- The top speed of the bike is 130 kmph.
- The mileage of the bike is normal as 30 to 35 ranges.
- The price term may vary based on your state.
- The usual price of the bike is 1, 62, 371.