Get All Benefits Provided By the State Govt of Telangana Ration Card
Ration card is all essential one for an identification proof and also the use of the card in order to get the food, grains, and some purposes. This card shows the individual or family details of age, profession, address and also their relation. The Telangana state provides entire facilities to their neighbourhood people to get all cardholders buy their food things.
TS Telangana ration card application status
- Visit epds.telangana.gov.in and then on the left side, navigation click on search button.
- That page gives you two options FSC (ration card) Search and Ration card application status search.
- If the page Expired while searching then go back to ration card’s home and click again on ration search.
- You can also check ration card by Ration application reference Number, and other etc.
Check Existing Ration card on Telangana ration website.
- Search your ration card (if any correction or transfer to another location) by Ration card Number, Aadhaar card number. FSC Reference Number.
- New ration card application status search can be done by only application number available at the offline form you have filled at Ration dealer FP shop.
Linking Aadhaar number To ration card
just give xerox copies to your dealer or ward number, VRO some other persons who responsible for this job.
How to apply for TS ration card:-
The Telangana government provides the official site to download the application form through online. The department of civil supplies has also provided the free customer support via free toll number of 1967.
TS ration card Eligibility as Government updated on 2014:
- white ration card No Motorcycle with 100CC above, 2.5 acres black land or 5 acres Redland,
- No government job
- Electricity not more than 500 Rupees Monthly
Note: ration card issued by MRO only.
Types of ration card in Telangana:-
The state of Telangana government provides three different types of Ration card. Such as the first one is BPL, the second one is APL, and the third one is AAY. The first type of ration card is BPL (Below Poverty Line), the family who under in a poverty line. And the cardholder can get their food grains at the low price. It is not only used to buy the food grains, the Telangana state government provides several offers by govt and other non-govt associations. The Telangana ration card holder of BPL families acquires the offer of education loan and home loan at fewer interest rates. The fees reduction in the duration of admission and many forms of reservation in their seats. The colour of the ration card is white in colour.
Telangana ration card holder
The second APL cardholder who living beyond an average of the poor family. By the use of APL card, the holders do not buy any food grains in the FPS. These types of people live in the urban region and they employ in govt or other non-govt industry. The students are not eligible for any offers of govt services and non-govt services. Only additional benefits provided by the govt for the limited period. The colour of the card is white and they can pay more money to buy the food grains.
The third type of card is AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana). This sort of people who below the poverty line of BPL family. The Telangana state government provides several benefits to this type of cardholder. The colour of ration card is red or pink colour. The people can buy the food grains at fewer costs in the FPS (Fair Price Shop). This kind of card holder can easily gets the govt offers of education loan and other scholarships. The home loan facility is also available to the people to build their own home.
TS Ration card Toll-free number: 1967 or 180042500333
Telangana Food security card official website: