Know the Basic Use and Features of Notepad++
Notepad++ is the next updated version of ordinary notepad. It is mainly used as a text editor for the Windows platform. It is more effective to the professional individual who needs to write source code and some others.
Features of Notepad++:-
- Quick text: you can easily automate the difficult functions through this Notepad++.
- It works on the Mac OS, UNIX and also on Windows platform.
- It automatically saved the user unsaved files or other documents.
- The accessible text encoding features like Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16 encodings and ASC2.
- You can easily replace and also find through regular expressions contains multi-line marking or summary of event and access to multiple documents.
- The square selection can easily edit by the multiple lines at just once.
- Simple data comparison with other data.
- Easy drag and drop.
- Synchronized scrolling and divided screen editing.
- Zoom in and zoom out features.
- It supports code folding and syntax highlighting more than 50 programming, markup languages and scripting.
- It also includes the programming based features such as bookmarks, auto-completion for the subset of API for various programming languages.
- Notepad++ also contains the macro execution and recording functions.
- It automatically identifies the language given in the file uses, and using a variable list of document extension bindings.
- It also manually fixes the current language file.
- Easy auto detection of file status.
- The indent guidelines for other tab-indented records.
- Matching of tag highlighting for XML tags and HTML tags.
- Matching of brace highlighting for square brackets and curly brackets.
- Includes various tools like encoding conversion, sorting and text folding.
- Easily customize the shortcut key mapping features.
- Also Includes the user-defined languages for auto-completion and syntax highlighting.
- It is marked for strong plug-in architecture that enabled plenty of latest features to be incorporated into the program.
- It also includes text sorting, HTML, character case modification, quote handling, and CSS text sorting.
- Notepad++ also supports for switching to limited language following as a solitary XML file.
The spell checker needs Aspell and contains the FTP browser within the standard installation.
These entire features are completely helpful the individual to meet their requirements.